Want to do more with your digital videos or photos?
Look no further than the
NEW Ulead® VideoStudio® 11.5 Plus.
The NEW Ulead VideoStudio 11.5 Plus offers video editing and DVD authoring software for anyone who wants to easily produce professional-looking videos, slideshows and DVDs.
With Ulead VideoStudio 11.5 Plus you can:
- Capture video from almost any camcorder including DV, DVD, hard drive, AVCHD and analogue models
- Edit videos by removing unwanted scenes and then adding music, titles and amazing special effects
- Enhance your movies with creative filters including Old Film, Anti-shake and Colour Correction
- Share your videos on DVD, HD DVD, Blu-ray Disc™, tape, and the Web
- Create interactive scene selection menus for DVDs
YouTube™ support - encode and upload videos directly to
YouTube™ from within Ulead VideoStudio 11.5
Blu-ray Disc™ authoring - edit your HD videos and
create Blu-ray Discs complete with motion menus
Author HD videos on standard DVDs in AVCHD format - and
play them back on Blu-Ray Disc™ players and the Sony®
bonus software - included in the box,
Corel® MediaOne™ Plus turns photos and video clips into
slideshows, collages, calendars and albums*
MediaOne™ Plus also provides hundreds of photo and video templates including
photo frames, picture tubes, photo embellishments and makeover tools that remove
blemishes, whiten smiles, remove red eye and apply a suntan.
Three Ways to Make Movies
Choose from the DV-to-DVD Wizard™, Movie Wizard or the full VideoStudio Editor. Whether you want to go straight from camcorder to disc, create a polished movie in minutes or express your creativity with a complete set of editing tools, VideoStudio 11 has the right tools for the job.
Full-Featured DVD Authoring
Create breathtaking standard and 16:9 widescreen video and slideshow discs. VideoStudio 11 Plus allows you to author and burn HD DVD as well.
Powerful Tools. Unlimited Creativity.
Spice up your home movies with hundreds of customizable effects, filters and transitions. VideoStudio 11 Plus includes six overlay tracks for making amazing picture-in-picture and montage effects. The Plus version also let you create Dolby® Digital 5.1 surround sound tracks and works with high-definition video formats.
Output to any Format or Device
The Plus version lets you output to H.246, MPEG 4 or devices such as Zune, iPod, PSP and Nokia VideoPhones.
(For general and Proxy HDV Editing)
- Intel® Pentium® 4 (equivalent) or higher recommended
- Microsoft® Windows® XP SP2 Home Edition/Professional, Windows® XP Media Center Edition, Windows® XP Professional x64 Edition, Windows Vista™
- 512 MB (1GB RAM or above recommended)
- 1 GB of available hard disk space for program installation
- Windows-compatible sound card (multi-channel sound card for surround sound support recommended)
- Windows-compatible CD-ROM for installation
Non-Proxy HDV editing requires
- Intel® Pentium® 4 3.0 GHz or higher with Hyper-Threading technology
- 1 GB of RAM (2 GB or above recommended)
- 16x PCI Express display adapter
Input/Output Device Support
- IEEE 1394 (FireWire) cards for use with DV/D8/HDV camcorders
- Support for OHCI Compliant IEEE-1394
- Analog capture cards for analog camcorders (VFW & WDM support for XP and Broadcast Driver Architecture support for Vista)
- Analog and Digital TV capture device (Broadcast Driver Architecture support)
- USB capture devices, PC cameras, and DVD/hard drive/AVCHD camcorders
- Windows® compatible HD DVD, DVD-R/RW, DVD+R/RW, DVD-RAM or CD-R/RW drive
- Apple iPod with video , Sony PSP , Pocket PC, Smartphone, Nokia Mobile phone, Microsoft Zune
Input File Format Support
- Video: AVI, MPEG-1, MPEG-2, HDV, AVCHD*, MPEG-4 , H.264 , QuickTime, Windows Media Format, DVR-MS, MOD (JVC MOD File Format)
- Audio: Dolby Digital Stereo, Dolby Digital 5.1 , MP3, MPA, QuickTime, WAV, Windows Media Format.
- Images: BMP, CLP, CUR, EPS, FAX, FPX, GIF87a, ICO, IFF, IMG, JP2, JPC, JPG, PCD, PCT, PCX, PIC, PNG, PSD, PXR, RAS, SCT, SHG, TGA, TIF/TIFF, UFO, UFP, WMF
- Disc: DVD, Video CD (VCD), Super Video CD (SVCD)
Output File Format Support
- Video: AVI, MPEG-1, MPEG-2, HDV, MPEG-4 , H.264 , QuickTime, Real Media, Windows Media Format, 3GPP**, 3GPP2**
- Audio: Dolby Digital Stereo, Dolby Digital 5.1 , MPA, WAV, Windows Media Format.
- Images: BMP, JPG
- Disc: HD DVD, DVD, Video CD (VCD), Super Video CD (SVCD)
- Media: CD-R/RW, DVD-R/RW, DVD+R/RW, DVD-R Dual Layer, DVD+R Double Layer , HD DVD.
- AVCHD supports import directly from camcorder or DVD disc only
Trial download <click