Compatibility with popular CAD products
CADopia IntelliCAD's native file format is .DWG. It allows you
to open and save any existing Autodesk AutoCAD file (V2.5
through 2005) and there is no file conversion or data loss.
CADopia IntelliCAD also provides a high degree of compatibility
with the AutoCAD command set, menu files, scripts, as well as
with AutoLISP and Autodesk ADS. If you regularly receive files
from clients that are in one format and you need to convert them
to another format, CADopia IntelliCAD can do that too.
CADopia IntelliCAD offers smooth Microsoft Windows integration
plus many unique product features, including the ability to open
multiple drawings at once. CADopia IntelliCAD Explorer(TM) lets
you review and exchange drawing content with a drag-and-drop
ease. You can graphically customize menus and toolbars as well
as use visual tools, which will enhance your productivity, to
manage your drawings.
CADopia IntelliCAD is a powerful CAD tool available at a very
affordable price. The Professional edition includes advanced
licensed components such as Microsoft VBA (Visual Basic for
Applications), LightWorks photorealistic rendering and, at an
affordable price, Hitachi raster Image Enabler.
What's new in CADopia
CADopia IntelliCAD 5 supports key features such as:
- AutoCAD 2004/2005 DWG files.
- Lineweight for Display and Printing.
- DWF Import & Export.
- Template Files;
- Draw Order Improvements.
- Solid Modeling Improvements.
- Microsoft Windows 2000, XP or Windows NT 4.0.
- Intel Pentium processor (minimum) or greater
- 256 MB of RAM (recommended).
- 150 MB of free hard-disk space for installation.
- High speed Internet access for product downloads and technical support.