EaseUS, established in 2004, an international leading software company in data backup, data recovery and disk management fields always keeps focus on data security and the best users' experirence. With decades of research and self-development, EaseUS products of advanced technology are now installed on milions of computers, workstation and servers worldwide to make easy digital life.
EaseUS' products are now installed on millions of computers, workstations and servers worldwide and its partners include Microsoft, ASUS, Dell, IBM, HP and so on.
EaseUS Data Recovery Wizard Professional 11
Top reliable hard drive data recovery software gets lost files back safely from PC/laptop/Server or other storage media for your easy digital life
Deleted, Formatted, Inaccessible, Partition Lost? Get All Your Lost Data Back Now!
Are You Caught in Such Data Loss Situation?
EaseUS Data Recovery Wizard recovers lost data from deleting, formatting, partition loss, OS crash or virus attack and other data loss cases.
All-in-One EaseUS Data Recovery Wizard
The best Windows data recovery software saves crucial files from severe data loss crisis for PCs, laptops, servers, memory cards, USB drives, SD cards, digital camera, etc.
- Recover data for accidentally deleting partitions, formatting disk/partitions, or from damaged or hidden partitions
- Partition loss due to repartition, boot manager, improper clone, system restore, disk accident etc.
- Data loss due to disk partition crash and virus attack on hard drive, system crash or Windows installing
Deleted File Recovery
Accidentally delete important files without any backup and empty the "Recycle Bin"? Recover deleted files from PC/laptop/Server and other storage media easily and quickly.
- Suddenly delete files by right-clicking menu or clicking ‘Delete’
- File loss due to‘Shift+Del’ without backup
- File loss due to emptying Recycle Bin
RAW Hard Drive Recovery
- RAW partition or disk that displays as RAW or 'Media/Drive is not formatted, would you like to format now?'
- Severe corruption for unexpected power-off, software crash, turning off storage media during writing process, improperly pulling out SD card
- Other scenarios including device initialization, virus attack, Memory/SD card. ‘Access Denied’ or can’t be read, media card error, factory setting of device without backup etc.