Acronis is a global provider of leading backup, disaster recovery, and secure file sharing and file access solutions. Founded in 2002 Acronis has established itself as a fast-growing international company with more than 700 employees in 18 countries and partners in almost every country in the world. Acronis provides complete, efficient and reliable backup solutions for desktop, server, virtual and cloud environments as well as leading file sharing and sync solutions for mobile devices.
Acronis knows backup. The proof is in the more than 50 advanced backup and recovery technologies developed to date. Over 4.5 million consumers, small and medium businesses and service providers employ Acronis products to protect their critical data.
The company’s flagship product Acronis Backup delivers sophisticated technology solutions packaged in an easy-to-use way that allows smaller companies to address their new enterprise-level requirements. Enterprises also use Acronis solutions to address their point disaster recovery, migration and end-point backup needs.
ACRONIS® BACKUP FOR PC
Gartner cites that hardware failure effects one in four PCs every year. When a computer crashes, users cannot work and
data can be permanently lost. Is your data protected? Acronis Backup for PC lets you restore an entire system in minutes
and get back to work. Powered by the Acronis AnyData Engine, it is the most effective solution for complete PC protection,
combining easy-to-use tools with unique backup technology to provide the fastest, easiest recovery available.
The Acronis AnyData Engine leverages Acronis’ patented disk-imaging technology to let you create image-based backups
of your PCs – including the operating systems, applications, configurations, and data – and later recover the image to the
same or dissimilar hardware. Without IT support or extensive training, users can restore files, folders, and applications from
portable hard drives, USB thumb drives, a special area on the hard drive called Acronis® Secure Zone®, and even from the
Acronis Cloud to any location in record time.
- A powerful, yet affordable solution powered by the Acronis AnyData Engine
- Fast, easy backup and recovery protects data and improves user productivity
- Flexible recovery options simplify disaster recovery and help ensure business continuity
- Backup PCs when you want without interrupting user workflows and productivity
- Complete yet easy to install, configure, and manage
WHY USE ACRONIS BACKUP FOR PC?
Acronis Secure Zone - Instantly restore a corrupt system from backups that are stored in a special hidden partition on your
hard disk – even while being away from the office.
Acronis® Startup Recovery Manager® - Start your PC, even when the operating system is corrupt, by pressing F11 and
restore from the Acronis Secure Zone backup.
Flexible recovery - Quickly restore only what you need including files, folders, disks, or an entire PC – all from the same backup.
Acronis Universal Restore - Recover your PC in minutes – to either the same machine or an entirely new PC.
Backup to Cloud – Store a copy of your backup offsite in the secure Acronis Cloud and ensure disaster recovery from anywhere,
even when an employee’s PC is lost, stolen, or destroyed.
Incremental and Differential Backups - Only backup the changes made, saving time and optimising storage space and
network, disk, and system performance.
Backup Exception Lists – Exclude files and folders that you do not want to back up, saving storage space.
Disaster Recovery – Recover your entire PC in minutes to the same location, to dissimilar hardware, or to a virtual desktop.
Quickly restore data locally or remotely. In the event of hardware failure or natural disaster, recover an entire PC in minutes
with Acronis’ fast bare-metal restore.
Backup Replication and Staging – Upon completion of the backup process, the Acronis AnyData Engine automatically replicates
backup data between various storage locations, including Acronis Cloud. Staging automatically moves the backup
data to a new storage location when the retention period for the current storage media expires.
- Fast and easy-to-use image-based backup with bare metal recovery to dissimilar hardware
- Backup to local disk, network disk, and cloud storage, including Acronis Cloud
- Full and incremental backups
- File-based backup and recovery
- Automatic backup replication and staging
- Backup exception lists to include files and folders you do not want
- Backup scheduling based on your schedule, build-in backup schemes, or triggered by specific events
- Military grade AES-256 encryption
- Acronis Secure Zone with F11 reboot
- Support for physical and virtual machines
- Individual file, folder, application recovery from the image backup
- Throttling to limit bandwidth and disk-write speed
- Convert backups to one of eight VM formats
- Acronis Disaster Recovery Plan
SUPPORTED OPERATING SYSTEMS
Windows XP Professional SP2+ (x86, x64)
Windows 2000 Professional SP4
Windows 8/8.1 – all editions except Windows RT editions (x86, x64)
SUPPORTED FILE SYSTEMS
SUPPORTED STORAGE MEDIA
Hard disk drives including Acronis Secure Zone (special protected partition of a disk)
Networked storage devices (SMB and FTP)
RDX, ZIP®, Rev®, CD / DVD, HD-DVD, Blu-Ray and other removable media
P-ATA (IDE), S-ATA, SCSI, iSCSI, IEEE1394 (Firewire) and USB 1.1 / 2.0 /3.0 drives, PC card
Acronis Cloud Storage