Wilson WindowsWare WinBatch
ilson WindowWare makes and sells software for Windows 2000/XP/2003/2008/Vista/7.
The company is the brainchild of one Morrie Wilson, an ex-corporate rat-racer who decided to strike out on his own. With bonus check in hand, he purchased the first of his computers, set up shop in a broom closet and Wilson WindowWare was launched.
We pride ourselves on being right at the leading edge of Windows programming.
Since the best programs are written by teeny-tiny teams of talented people, not giant corporations with R & D budgets and huge staffs, we're nimble enough to create the software you want.
We foster the kind of intense creativity needed to yield superior results. All our products are brilliantly designed for ease of use, alleviating the hassles you may encounter in the Windows environment. Whether you're an unreconstructed hacker, a systems administrator for a vast corporate network, or just using your computer, you'll find that Wilson WindowWare will boost Windows to meet your specific needs, and make daily handling a breeze.
Take a look at what we have to offer, and be sure to give us a call for more in-depth printed materials. Since we market our products as shareware, you are free to
try out any product for a few weeks before you make up your mind to purchase.
Enterprise Level Scripting
One Sure-Fire Way to Save Time... Automation.
Automate your PC's with proven results.
With WinBatch® and its WIL language, you get over ten years of proven business automation technology. Get real-world results with our versatile scripting language, 24 extender libraries, and our Web-based Tech Support. You get fast results from over 3,500 practical examples. Advanced networking capabilities include support for the full mix of all versions of Windows and Novell Netware. WinBatch® can do it.
- A complete programming language designed for all utilities
- A perfect tool for power users and system administrators
- A LAN utility development tool
An Internet utility development tool
- A business process automator
- A high level programming language that is easy to learn and use, without the learning curve and complexity of traditional programming languages such as C, C++, and VB.
- A visual dialog editor
- A keystroke/mouse recorder
- A code writing robot
- A complete development studio
- Hundreds of built-in general purpose time-saving functions
- Hundreds of additonal special purpose function in free add-on extenders
- Support for Windows 2000, XP, Vista, and 2003/2008 servers.
Older versions are available for 95, 98, ME, NT and even Windows 3.1
- Save time by automating work
- Run Windows PC's unattended
- Standardize data entry by scripting
- Automate PC Management
- Do most any network administration task
- Allow rapid prototyping of software projects
- Allow programming of a vast array of utilities and smaller programs
WinBatch® does not:
- Eliminate programming or scripting
- Allow creation of Word processors, Spreadsheets, or Graphical Editing programs (Although it can control them)
- Run large realtime databases
- Focus on macro recording, although it does include a utility to do that
WinBatch® caters to users that:
- Enjoy or at least tolerate programming
- Wish to control their computers
- Like fast results
- Need to get more done in less time
- Need to get their computer to learn a new trick
- Are possibly network administrators, consultants, hobbyists, IT/IS department employees, students, and the ever present computer tweakaholics.
Use it for managing Windows desktops, unattended jobs, scheduled jobs, LAN access and administration, login scripting, serial communications, data access, data filtering, and more.
Idiot-proof your LAN.
WinBatch+Compiler is the most
cost-effective way to standardize operations, automate windows applications and
improve security and ease-of-use. For as many people as you want. Royalty-free.
If you're responsible for your company's
computers and you want to improve the way they operate or bullet-proof your
network login procedure, you need WinBatch+Compiler. WinBatch+Compiler uses our
Windows Interface Language (WIL), a full-featured programming language, and
produces independent .EXE files that you can distribute freely.
WinBatch+Compiler provides solutions to your
everyday needs. WIL gives you the power to connect to a server, run an
application, retrieve information and log out, simply by clicking on an icon.
You can make a hotkey that automatically cuts and pastes data from one
application to another, and reformats the data, too. Or help your users manage
multiple sets of open applications, displaying windows in their proper positions
and sizes automatically, at the press of a key.
WIL provides over 450 functions that allow you to
control nearly every part of Windows and Windows applications.
WinBatch+Compiler helps you provide solutions to
other people's problems. Since you've got over 450 functions at your fingertips,
it's no problem to automate and bullet-proof login procedures for any kind of
user (including you). Or create an application that prints files overnight to
multiple printers from multiple sources before shutting down your computer. Or
make a dialog box that changes printer settings, faxes a document, and changes
the settings back to normal. Since WIL is a full-featured programming language,
there is literally no limit to what WinBatch+Compiler can do for you.
- Support for network and job-scheduling
operations from within Windows
- Traditional batch-language file
management capabilities such as copying files, changing the directory of
- Support for system control -- read and
change system values like the time, the current wallpaper or check to
see if a mouse button or shift key is pressed
- Direct manipulation of applications via
recording and sending keystrokes
- Manipulate windows (change their size or
location), control multimedia hardware (like sound cards and CD-ROM
- Extensive string manipulation and
integer and floating point arithmetic
- Complete binary access to any type of
- Support for structured programming,
including IF...THEN, GOTO, GOSUB, WHILE, FOR and SELECT
- Complete support for user interaction,
including standard Windows dialog boxes, including check boxes, radio
buttons and file list selectors
- The ability to launch a script via
clicking an icon.