Work Smarter, Safer, Faster
with WinZip 11
Practical image handling with our new thumbnail view and
internal image viewer, more efficient compression, enhanced
data backup functionality, and support for RAR and BZ2 files
-- just a few of the features that make WinZip 11 our most
complete compression offering to date!
See Your Images, Manage Your Images
WinZip’s Explorer-style view now allows you to view
thumbnails, making it quicker and easier to organize digital
images within Zip files. Pro users can even browse through
multiple full-size images within the WinZip utility itself
thanks to our new internal image viewer.
Maximize File Efficiency…Every Time
With WinZip 10, we introduced PPMd and bzip2
compression methods -- enhanced technology that allows you
to create smaller Zip files than ever before. With WinZip
11, we make this technology more accessible by introducing
our new ‘best compression’ option that allows WinZip to
decide what compression method to use, depending on the
individual file type.
WinZip Job Wizard Saves You More Time than Ever
If you depend on the Job Wizard for tasks like data
archiving, or file distribution, you’re going to love the
enhancements available in WinZip 11 Pro. Now you can configure the
Job Wizard to email a status confirmation and/or the resulting Zip
file automatically after completion. What’s more, you can “browse”
to find a specific folder on an FTP server, and select custom jobs
directly from the Job Wizard and Quick Pick tray bar menus.
Choose WinZip 11 Pro and get more!
WinZip 11 Pro offers a number of features that will help make your job just a little bit easier:
- Display Thumbnails in WinZip's Explorer Style View
- View Full-Size Compressed Images Directly From Your Zip File
- Automate Repetitive Zip Tasks with the WinZip Job Wizard
- Email Zip File and Logs on WinZip Job Completion
- Run WinZip Jobs From a History List of Recent Jobs
- Burn New and Existing Zip Files Directly to CD or DVD
- FTP Upload New and Existing Zip Files
- Let Our New 'Best Compression' Option Automatically Select the Best Compression Method Based on File Type
- Use Improved Compression for Audio Files (WAV)
- Extract from .BZ2 and .RAR Files