At Miro, we’ve built a platform for modern work, enabling collocated, distributed, and remote teams to communicate and collaborate across formats, tools, channels, and time zones — without the constraints of physical location, meeting space, and whiteboard.
Our mission is to empower teams to create the next big thing.
Our main source of inspiration came from the Spanish artist Joan Miro. His work was iconoclastic, and his abstract style aligns with how teams use our platform: every board is a unique canvas, and ideas are expressed brilliantly through different colors and shapes.
Different roles and teams at a company speak different “languages” — and we aim to dissolve that challenge by creating a space for shared understanding.
Miro offers a collaborative whiteboard platform that is designed to allow distributed teams to work effectively together. Support includes running brainstorming sessions and workshops to planning projects and designing new products and services.
Miro has over 7 million users and 20,000 paying customers, including 80% of the Fortune 100. Miro provides seamless integrations with applications like Atlassian JIRA and Confluence, Sketch, Slack, Trello, Box, and Google Drive to support existing workflows of their customers.
Miro brings the benefits of a collaborative whiteboard session to everyone in a global company regardless of their location with a secure and scalable solution. The service is available either in a browser or via desktop, Android or iOS app. It can also be used on tablets and interactive whiteboards.
The online collaborative whiteboard
to bring teams together, anytime, anywhere.
Miro is the online collaborative whiteboard platform that enables distributed teams to work effectively together from brainstorming with digital sticky notes to planning and managing agile workflows. Miro works seamlessly with Microsoft Teams to keep your team in sync from concept through launch.
Miro can help your team unlock it’s creativity with:
- An infinite canvas to help you ideate, strategize, get organized, and work with your team without constraints.
- Basic whiteboarding tools like sticky notes, freeform pen, shapes, arrows, smart drawing, to co-create with ease.
- Best practice templates that provide an easy way to get started with business model canvases, user story maps, fishbone diagrams, mind maps and more.
- Integrations to your preferred tools, including Office 365, Azure DevOps, and Onedrive, to streamline your workflows and give you full visibility into projects.
The Miro Add-in for Microsoft Teams enables you to:
- Receive notifications from activity on your Miro boards in Microsoft Teams to stay informed on feedback, reviews, and other important actions. You can track these notifications in the Miro chat feed.
- Embed any Miro board as a new tab in Microsoft Teams. Embedded boards are live, so you or anyone with appropriate permissions can interact with it right from within Teams.
Faster Creation and Innovation – Miro provides an infinite canvas where users can unleash their creativity and work the way they want. It also has pre-built templates and smart frameworks to get them started up quickly. A robust set of widgets where they can utilize sticky notes, freeform pen, shapes, arrows, smart drawing, and more are available to help initiate discovery and brainstorming. The entire toolkit allows users to create user stories, customer journey maps, wireframing, roadmap, sprint planning, retros, and more.
Easier Collaboration – The whiteboarding platform offers digital workspaces where distributed and remote teams can brainstorm, and go through processes, workshops and decision making as if all are in the same room. With simple mouseovers, users can see how collaborators and team members engage with their boards. Sharing screens and presentations is easy and directly from the platform. With embedded video, chat, and commenting tools, they can get feedback, reviews, and approvals from multiple communication options.
Centralized Communication – Miro enables users to create a hub for cross-functional work. Easy folder organization and structure helps them find boards faster. Account and user administration tools allow for easy management of accounts and user permissions across the company. They can further streamline their workflow by integrating with more than 20 apps such as Slack, Jira, Google Drive, Sketch, Zapier, Microsoft Teams, and others. Security is implemented with SSL encryption, SSO, advanced user management, and more, as well as compliance with SOC-2, GDPR, and PCI policies.
We created this plan for teams from mid-sized companies looking for a robust visual collaboration platform with enhanced security features.
Why choose Business Plan?
- SSO access users to access Miro through ID providers like Okta, OneLogin, and more.
- New powerful user management saves time and ensures only active Miro users collaborate using Full license.
- Advanced sharing settings and Day Passes enable you to collaborate effortlessly with contractors, clients, and partners outside your org.
Do your best work as a team in Miro — in real-time or asynchronously
- Use 50+ ready-made templates or create and share custom ones across the entire organization to ensure scalability and consistency of team processes.
- Create projects to group your boards and manage access to them.
- Facilitate collaborative activities with tools like voting, timer, chat, video chat, and screen sharing to make your meetings more efficient.
- Use advanced sharing settings to the fullest: control board privacy and share boards with specific users, including guests.
- Easily share your work through presentation mode and high-resolution exports of board content.
- Seamlessly add Miro into your workflow with Jira, Confluence, Slack, Google Suite, Microsoft Teams integrations, and more.
Over 15 million professionals trust us worldwide
Miro’s Business Plan helps us leverage SSO for our large and growing team at BriteCore. As a fully remote and distributed company, we’ve used SSO access to make onboarding easier and more secure. We’ve also been able to make Miro available to more BriteCore users since we can manage our accounts with less manual work.
Enable Better Virtual Collaboration
Connect your entire company in one platform for faster project delivery times, increased team alignment, and less time spent in meetings.
Transform teamwork across the board
Miro's infinite whiteboard can be your team's starting point for every use case across the company.
Templates for every team
From PI Planning to service blueprints, use pre-built, customizable templates to bring cross-functional teams together quickly.
Know your data is safe and secure
Count on enterprise-grade security, controls, and compliance. Global enterprises in highly-regulated industries trust Miro’s industry-leading privacy and security standards.
- SAML-based SSO with JIT provisioning
- SCIM provisioning
- Domain control & allowlisting
- Custom sharing policies and team privacy
More control, more visibility
Customize your company's account and simplify user management with additional admin roles and permissions.
- Special admin roles
Reduce IT overhead with company and team admins.
- Advanced user management
Track, manage, and update permissions with ease.
- Board sharing controls
Customize and limit sharing settings to ensure your company's boards remain private.
- Account Access Levels
Various license and role types to determine user access levels to assets in your account
- External collaboration
Securely work with people outside your organization and manage guests at scale.
- Insights & analytics
View org-level usage and adoption with a dashboard to track metrics for users, boards, projects, and templates.
Flexible licensing options
Easily scale Miro adoption risk-free with unlimited licenses every quarter. With no upfront commitments or retroactive charges, you control how quickly you need to grow. Learn if our Flexible Licensing Program (FLP) is right for you.
Open doors to company-wide innovation
Unify collaboration in a central, visual space with unlimited team workspaces, shared company templates, and advanced search capabilities to find the right board faster.
Your success is everything
From custom onboarding to personalized training, get the most out of Miro with a dedicated success manager in your corner.
Break down the silos of your existing tools
Miro is more than just a whiteboard – it’s a visual hub for your tools and processes. Get more out of your existing tech stack with deeper integrations into your ecosystem.
Want to tailor Miro to your workflow? Build custom integrations and plug-ins with our API and developer resources.
Softa SuperStore Finland Oy helps you with software matters in Helsinki, Espoo,
Tampere, Vantaa, Oulu, Turku, Jyväskylä, Lahti, Kuopio, Pori, Kouvola, Suomi, Finland