EaseUS is a leading software developer of backup and security software solutions that was established in 2004. With millions of private and business users in over 180 countries and areas, it now has been a worldly renowned company in its introduction of simple yet robust solutions for data backup, data recovery and storage management.
EaseUS' products are now installed on millions of computers, workstations and servers worldwide and its partners include Microsoft, ASUS, Dell, IBM, HP and so on.
EaseUS EverySync 3.0|
Easy File Sharing for Working from Home
Easy file sync software backs up all files and synchronizes files or file folders for resource sharing from multiple locations
Easy File Sync Software
EaseUS EverySync automatically synchronizes files or file folders on multiple machines
- Sync files/folders between computers and removable device
- File sync across network share
- Sync files/folders between computer and FTP Server
- File sync between computer and cloud storage
Two Automatic File Sync Modes
Conduct one way and bidirectional file sync, and get you out of trouble to migrate on different computers
One-Way File Sync
Schedule File Sync and Backup
EaseUS file sync program makes data backup & file sync on your time-based schedule and automates syncs to run in real-time when there is any change to your data.
What's New in Version 3.0?
- Optimize UI for better file syncing experience.
- Update file sync status in the Windows Explorer.
- The latest version of OneDrive supported.
EaseUS EverySync makes easy cloud storage file sync to allow access to your data anywhere
Back up your files to cloud storage and share your data across different devices or network connection at any time wherever. Sync files in Google Drive, OneDrive (SkyDrive), and Dropbox and securely automate all syncs to run in real time for source sharing
- Windows 10
- Windows 8.1
- Windows 8
- Windows 7
- Windows Vista
- Windows XP
- Windows Server 2016
- Windows Server 2012
- Windows Server 2008
- Windows Server 2003
- Window Server 2012 R2
- Window Server Home Server
- Window Server 2008 R2
- Window Server Small Business 2003
- CPU: at least with X86 or compatible CPU with main frequency 500MHz.
- RAM: equal or larger than 512MB.
- Disk space: Hard disk drive with 100 MB of available space.