Picture the future.
If you could create your own photo editing software, it would work like this. Whether it’s quick corrections, delicate retouching, or immersing yourself in complex fine art with hundreds of layers, Affinity Photo has you covered.
Trusted by professionals
Affinity Photo has become the first choice for photography and creative professionals around the world, who love its speed, power and precision. Born to work hand-in-hand with the latest powerful computer technology, it’s the only fully-loaded photo editor integrated across macOS, Windows and iOS.
- Raw Editing
- HDR Merge
- Panorama Stitching
- Focus Stacking
- Batch Processing
- PSD Editing
- 360 Image Editing
- Multi Layer Comp
- Pro Retouch
- Digital Painting
Performance and power
The raw power under the hood of Affinity Photo will leave you amazed at how quickly you can work. Watch your edits render in real time and dive into the huge toolset, tailored to the demands of a professional workflow.
- Live, real time editing
- Massive image support (100+ Megapixels)
- Super smooth pan and zoom at 60fps
- Near instant load of huge files
- Open and edit PSD and PSB files
Correct and enhance images with Levels, Curves, Black and White, White Balance, HSL, Shadows and Highlights, plus over a dozen other non-destructive adjustments which preview instantly and can be edited at any time.
Whether you want to make quick corrections, or spend time on a detailed retouch, Affinity Photo has a complete set of retouching tools and dedicated features to help.
- Smooth and retouch skin with frequency separation
- Dodge, burn, clone, patch and blemish removal tools
- Dedicated liquify workspace for sculpting features
- Remove unwanted objects with the magical inpainting brush
Incredible live filter layers
Effects like blurs, lighting, distortions and perspective corrections can all be applied as non-destructive live filter layers. This means you can erase away from them, mask them, reorder them and adjust parameters at any time. It's a completely new way to work.
- Add filter effects non-destructively
- Apply to single layers or over a whole layer stack
- Mask and erase areas after they have been applied
- Live full resolution preview at all times
Full RAW Development
Shoot in RAW and enjoy an end-to-end 16-bit, super smooth experience in Affinity Photo. Bring out all the details, and control those finer corrections to take that perfect shot to another level.
- Professional lens corrections
- Adjust exposure, blackpoint, white balance and much more
- View histograms, blown highlights, shadows and tones
- View and edit EXIF information
- Best in class noise reduction and hot pixel removal
With support for limitless layers, Affinity Photo provides a full library of adjustments, effects and live filters, all of which can be grouped, clipped, masked or blended together to create incredibly complex image compositions.
- Unlimited layers
- Layer effects
- Live blend modes
- Mask & clipping layers
- Vector and text tools
Affinity Photo’s super smooth brush engine and advanced dynamics offers the most fluid and natural painting experience available.
- Huge library of brushes included
- Create custom brushes with advanced dynamics
- Combine multiple brushes together in a single stroke
- Full support for Wacom and other graphics tablets
- Full support for Apple Pencil (iPad version)
- Import .abr brush files
Faultless photo stitching
Get perfect panoramas every time with Affinity Photo’s advanced stitching algorithm, including automatic image alignment and full perspective corrections.
Achieve a level of accuracy you never thought possible with Affinity Photo’s advanced selection refinement algorithms. Whether cutting out objects, creating masks or selectively applying adjustments, you can make extremely precise selections – even down to individual strands of hair – with ease.
- Selection brush & magic wand
- Marquee and lasso tools
- Advance selection refinement
- Paint to select
- Pen tool selection tool
Affinity Photo’s HDR algorithm creates incredibly natural-looking images enabling you to unlock the full dynamic range of the scene. You can work natively with the full 32-bit image, or use extensive tone mapping facilities for beautiful results.
- Unlimited source images
- Full tone mapping controls
- Merge directly from RAW
- Alignment and perspective correction
Expertly merge multiple images taken at different focal distances for detailed macro photography results. Affinity Photo takes care of the alignment and completes a deep analysis to determine the best areas of each image to use.
The only photo editing tool to offer full end-to-end 32-bit workflow for working on HDR images, renders, textures or exports from 3D software.
- OpenEXR and Radiance HDR support
- Import OpenColorIO configurations
- HDR / EDR monitor support
Any device, anywhere
The first professional photo editing application to have its full feature set and have 100% file format compatibility across Windows, Mac and iPad allowing you to work with the same file across any device.
Best-in-class PSD Import/Export
- PSD Import/Export
- PSB Import
- Layer Integrity
- Plugins Supported
- Brush Support
In constant development
We love working on Affinity Photo and are constantly developing new features and improvements to the app. Here’s just some of the new features added in our latest 1.7 update:
- Big performance increases across Mac, Windows and iPad
- Pen and dial support for Surface devices
- HDR / EDR monitor support
- At least 2x faster loading of RAW files
- More effective noise reduction, hot pixel removal and wide color space development
- New Sub Brushes to combine multiple brushes in a single stroke
- Symmetry (up to 32-way) is now supported - including on-canvas controls and optional mirroring
- On the fly nozzle rotation now available with shortcut keys
- New “Procedural texture” and “Voronoi” filter effects
- Live filter effects have been rewritten to improve performance
- An all-new HSL adjustment layer has been added, supporting custom hue ranges, new UI and picker controls
- Layers studio revamp
- Alternate futures for document history
- HEIF images can now be loaded, including loading of any depth map
- Added support for 12bit and 16bit CMYK TIFF files
- New Assets Panel available to store and drag and drop regularly used assets
- Huge macro and batch processing improvements
| Let’s get technical
- Mac Pro, iMac, iMac Pro, MacBook, MacBook Pro, MacBook Air, Mac Mini
- Intel 64-bit Core 2 Duo or better (from 2007)
- 2GB RAM minimum
- 1.34GB of available hard drive space; more during installation
- 1280x768 display size or better
- Supports regular, retina, and expanded gamut DCI-P3 displays
- 10.9 Mavericks
- 10.10 Yosemite
- 10.11 El Capitan
- 10.12 Sierra
- 10.13 High Sierra
- 10.14 Mojave
- 10.15 Catalina
- Windows-based PC (64 bit) with mouse or equivalent input device
- DirectX 10-compatible Graphics Cards and above
- 2GB RAM minimum (4GB RAM recommended)
- 670MB of available space; more during installation
- 1280x768 display size or better
- Windows® 10 (1607 Anniversary update or higher)
- Windows® 8.1
- Windows® 7 (Service Pack 1; Aero enabled)