EaseUS, established in 2004, an international leading software company in data backup, data recovery and disk management fields always keeps focus on data security and the best users' experirence. With decades of research and self-development, EaseUS products of advanced technology are now installed on milions of computers, workstation and servers worldwide to make easy digital life.
EaseUS' products are now installed on millions of computers, workstations and servers worldwide and its partners include Microsoft, ASUS, Dell, IBM, HP and so on.
EaseUS Data Recovery Wizard 12.8
The best data recovery software to easily and quickly recover deleted, formatted, or lost data from your PC, laptop, or removable devices.
Are You Caught in Such Data Loss Situation?
EaseUS Data Recovery Wizard recovers lost data from deleting, formatting, partition loss, OS crash or virus attack and other data loss cases.
All-in-One EaseUS Data Recovery Wizard
The best Windows data recovery software saves crucial files from severe data loss crisis for PCs, laptops, servers, memory cards, USB drives, SD cards, digital camera, etc.
- Recover data for accidentally deleting partitions, formatting disk/partitions, or from damaged or hidden partitions
- Partition loss due to repartition, boot manager, improper clone, system restore, disk accident etc.
- Data loss due to disk partition crash and virus attack on hard drive, system crash or Windows installing
Deleted File Recovery
Accidentally delete important files without any backup and empty the "Recycle Bin"? Recover deleted files from PC/laptop/Server and other storage media easily and quickly.
- Suddenly delete files by right-clicking menu or clicking ‘Delete’
- File loss due to‘Shift+Del’ without backup
- File loss due to emptying Recycle Bin
RAW Hard Drive Recovery
- RAW partition or disk that displays as RAW or 'Media/Drive is not formatted, would you like to format now?'
- Severe corruption for unexpected power-off, software crash, turning off storage media during writing process, improperly pulling out SD card
- Other scenarios including device initialization, virus attack, Memory/SD card. ‘Access Denied’ or can’t be read, media card error, factory setting of device without backup etc.
User Guide-How to Recover Your Lost Data?
- Step1: Select a Location to Start
Find the location where your data lost and start searching. Also lost partitions are displayed here.
- Step2: Scan Your Computer or Device
Scan to retrieve your lost data. You can pause your recovery progress temporarily and resume later.
- Step3: Preview and Recover Lost Files
Filter what you want to recover from the scanning results. Preview specific recoverable files before recovery. Recover everything you need now.
What's New in Version 12.8
- Enhanced recovery for original file names and directory structure of lost data.
- Optimized search function and added more filter options for more precise recovery.
- Detect files faster with new scanning technology.
- Improved preview support provides better file-type coverage.
EaseUS Gives the Best Care for Your Lost Data
EaseUS risk-free data recovery software makes your whole recovery project easily go through like it’s supposed to and rescues your lost files immediately when data loss occurs.
Easy but powerful data recovery wizard
Clear and intuitive user interface directs you to make successful recovery step by step. Quick scan and deep scan ensure to precisely find lost data at most.
100% safe and hassle-free
EaseUS data recovery program recovers lost files 100% safely from different data loss cases on various devices without overwriting original data.
Farseeing preview before recovery
Specify file types to recover before scanning, filter search results clearly and preview all recoverable files to make sure better recovery effects.
Bootable media for emergency
Bootable media is designed to solve system bootable problems when starting the recovery project.
Especially for lost data stored on system disk, Data Recovery Wizard with Bootable Media is much safer to recover deleted files in case of secondary data damage.