MadCap Software -tuoteperhe
Founded in early 2005 and based in San Diego, California, MadCap Software is a trusted resource for thousands of companies around the globe for single-source, multichannel authoring and publishing solutions, including multimedia and translation management. Our products are used to create corporate intranets, online Help systems, policy & procedure manuals, video tutorials, knowledge bases, ebooks, user guides and more. Our services include product training, consulting services, translation and localization and an advanced developer certification program.
MadCap Software was formed by industry veterans with more than a decade of experience with the objective to develop great products and back them with world-class support.
And as technical communicators and documentation specialists, MadCap Software understands the complexities of the profession: authors need to get the right information, to the right people, at the right time, in the right language, on the device of the end-users' choosing.
MadCap Software offers a complete suite of tools to give professionals the resources they need to succeed in a rapidly changing environment, including Authoring & Publishing, Analysis & Reporting, Translation & Localization, and Multimedia.
Whether you are creating Help systems, eLearning content, knowledge bases, user guides or policy & procedure manuals, our software products allow users to create, manage and publish content to a variety of print, desktop, online and mobile formats and in multiple languages. Using a common native XML-based architecture, our entire line of software products seamlessly integrate with one another, for a complete, end-to-end project workflow solution.
Authoring, Publishing and Content Management
is the most complete technical authoring and publishing solution for web, desktop, mobile and printed documentation.
- Create, manage and publish:
- Knowledge bases
- Online policy and procedure manuals
- Software documentation, including online Help with context sensitivity
- Print-based user manuals, employee handbooks and illustrated guides
- Hardware and maintenance manuals, and more
Contribution and Review for Anyone in Your Organization
makes it simple and easy for anyone in your organization to review and contribute content to your documentation.
- Contribution — Subject matter experts and casual content contributors can add content quickly and easily without the need for any technical knowledge of professional authoring.
- Review — Subject matter experts and managers can review, edit and annotate content, allowing them to focus on content rather than formatting or project styles.
Powerful Project Analysis and Reporting
is a powerful project analysis and reporting tool that can help find and fix issues with your Flare projects.
- Find and Fix Issues — Find broken links, duplicate styles, duplicate TOC and outline items, topics not in selected TOC or outline, and more
- Identify Used and Unused Items — Snippets, topics, styles, variables, map IDs, and images
- Get Content Suggestions — Snippets, variables, index keywords, new styles, writing structure, web and PDF accessibility
A Fully-integrated Translation Tool for Translators and Content Developers
is the first fully integrated computer-aided translation CAT tool and workflow management solution designed for use as a standalone translation tool or in conjunction with content authoring to streamline the translation process.
- A translation workflow management solution for authors and document managers
- Superior workflow and review for documentation teams and translators
- A powerful computer-aided translation (CAT) tool for translators
- Multi-language Support
- Translation Memory Support
- Terminology Management
Create Fully Interactive Demos, Videos, Tutorials and Software Simulations
is an easy-to-use software simulation and multimedia tool that lets you create fully interactive movies, videos, simulations, presentations and tutorials of software or systems.
- Create Help, eLearning, technical support, and sales & marketing videos and simulations
- Output to HTML5, MP4, WebM, Microsoft® Silverlight™, XPS, Adobe® Flash®, AIR™, PDF and Mimic Movie Format
- PowerPoint® (.ppt and .pptx) file import
- Integrates with MadCap Lingo, Flare, and Capture
Screen Captures and Image Editing Made Easy
makes it easy to capture, edit and enhance images.
- Capture, edit, add text, and add other special effects to any image or screen capture
- Integrates with MadCap Lingo, Flare, and Mimic
Analytics, Reporting and Social Collaboration for Your Documentation
adds analytics & reporting, ratings and social collaboration to your documentation – three components used separately or together – to provide insight into how users use and interact with your content.
- Gain Insight with Powerful Analytics & Reporting
- Add Topic Ratings for Feedback on Content Quality and Helpfulness
- Improve Customer Satisfaction, Foster Communication and Reduce Support Inquiries by Adding a Self-servicing Community Support and Social Collaboration Layer to Your Published Documentation