When we opened our doors in December 2003, we built our brand on a foundation of industry knowledge, strong leadership, and a background in driver development, storage consultation, and developer toolkits. Today, StorageCraft Technology Corporation is a global company with excellent revenue growth, talented employees, a mature line of award-winning business continuity products, and a worldwide network of successful channel partners and resellers. We operate from our corporate headquarters in Draper, Utah, and international offices in Ireland, Japan, and Australia.
StorageCraft is committed to the channel distribution model because it allows our award-winning backup and disaster recovery software to be integrated into larger solutions, and because it allows our MSP (managed service provider) and VAR (value-added reseller) partners to provide better customer experience for end users. Everything we do—from snapshot to the cloud and back again—is designed to make fast, reliable, and complete recovery a reality for our channel partners and their customers.
Combine the best in reliable data protection with infinite scale-out storage.
Complete Protection of Business IT Environments
Ensure that business stays open with the StorageCraft Recovery Solution.
From snapshot to cloud and back again, we have you covered.
Once you get past all the bits, bytes, and specs, StorageCraft's products and services exist for one reason—to get you a better night’s sleep. We're an IT software company focused on technology that makes life easier for IT service professionals. The ingredients of the StorageCraft® Recovery Solution™ work together to help you make business continuity a reality for your customers and in your own production environment.
Back up and recover physical and virtual Windows and Linux systems.
- Server: Back up and recover servers.
- Virtual: Back up and recover virtual machines (VMs).
- Small Business: Back up and recover Microsoft Windows small-business-server versions.
- Desktop: Back up and recover desktops and workstations.
Features and benefits of ShadowProtect SPX:
- BACKUP: Capture everything—systems, applications, configuration settings, services, data—so you don’t risk losing irreplaceable data, custom applications, or your operating system.
- SCHEDULING: Run backups regularly, even while people work (they won’t even notice), and you’ll never risk losing more than a few minutes of data.
- REMOTE MONITORING AND MANAGEMENT: From the console, monitor backup operations for a small number of remote systems; use StorageCraft ShadowControl® to manage push installation and backup scheduling on remote systems.
- TESTING: Run easy-to-execute tests on your backup images, and you’ll be sure your backups will work when a disaster strikes.
- RECOVERY: Recover a file or a folder or restore a whole system fast, to the same or different hardware, and avoid downtime and its costs.
- MIGRATION: Move a system to a new machine without losing uptime, and do so regardless of your hardware choice.
Back up and recover Windows servers, VMs, desktops, and workstations.
IT professionals need a backup and disaster recovery solution that can adapt to changing IT environments and get systems up and running fast after disruption.
StorageCraft ShadowProtect provides backup and disaster recovery, data protection, and managed system migration for Windows systems on virtual and physical machines. Recover systems, applications, and data to the same or different hardware or virtual environment.
If you’re working in a hybrid environment, you’ll likely appreciate being able to run one backup and recovery software solution on all workstations and servers, whether physical or virtual.
Features and benefits of ShadowProtect:
- Backup: Capture everything—systems, applications, configuration settings, services, data—so you don’t risk losing irreplaceable data, custom applications, or your operating system.
- Scheduling: Run backups regularly, even while people work (they won’t even notice), and you’ll never risk losing more than a few minutes of data.
- Remote Management: Manage the ShadowProtect agent on remote machines without leaving your desk.
- Testing: Verify backup images to ensure they’re in a known good state for fast and reliable recovery.
- Recovery: Recover a file or a folder or restore a whole system fast, to the same or different hardware, and avoid downtime and its costs.
- Migration: Move a system to a new machine without losing uptime, and do so regardless of your hardware choice.
Use ShadowProtect in these scenarios:
- Performing bare metal recovery after a server fails or a hypervisor succumbs to malware
- Restoring to the same hardware after a system error causes a server crash
- Restoring to the same hypervisor after the hypervisor or server crashes
- Migrating to new hardware or virtual environment
- Taking continual incremental backups so the business never risks losing more than a few minutes of data
- Restoring whole data volumes
- Recovering specific files and folders
- Testing new applications prior to introducing them into your production environment
- Testing your business’s disaster recovery plan