ROBOHELP 7 SERVER
Easily create and enhance professional help systems
and knowledge bases
Adobe RoboHelp 7 Server software extends and supports the capabilities of Adobe RoboHelp 7 to
provide help systems for desktop and web applications and knowledge bases for websites and intranets.
Easily deploy and manage up-to-date online content, develop help systems for use with the Microsoft
.NET Framework, and control and monitor the use of web-based help systems in real time.
With Adobe RoboHelp 7 Server software, Web developers can:
- Deploy and deliver up-to-date online help content, including WebHelp and Adobe FlashHelp® Pro
- Develop help systems for the Microsoft .NET Framework
- Track end-user activity in help systems in real time
Top reasons to buy Adobe RoboHelp 7 Server
- Improved setup—Easily install and set up server-based features.
- Unicode support—Publish help systems and knowledge bases in multiple languages
for global audiences.
- IPv6 support—Support the latest Internet standard.
- Improved publishing—Synchronize publish operations by republishing only those help files
that have been modified since the last publish operation.
- Adobe FlashHelp® Pro and WebHelp Pro—Easily publish server-based FlashHelp
and WebHelp projects.
- Remote administration—Manage projects, user accounts, and groups through an intuitive
web interface, and generate detailed reports of help usage activity.
- Improved .NET support—Develop online help systems for the Microsoft .NET Framework.
- Enhanced database connectivity—Connect to Oracle9i, Oracle Database 10g, and SQL
Server 9.0 databases for scalability and redundancy.
- Windows Vista support—Deploy RoboHelp 7 Server on the latest Microsoft operating system.
- Intel Pentium 4 processor
- Microsoft Windows Vista, Windows XP
with IIS 5.0/6.0, Windows Server® 2003
with IIS 6.0, and Windows 2000/2000
Server with IIS 5.0
- 256MB of RAM
- 250MB of available hard-disk space