Enjoy your digital media without limits—on your Mac, on your devices and online—with Roxio® Toast 12 Titanium. Capture music and video from multiple sources, and copy CDs, DVDs and Blu-ray Discs. Convert video for iPad®, iPhone® and more devices with new templates for video conversion. Share directly to YouTube™, Facebook® and Vimeo®. Burn files to disc with ease and create a searchable catalogue as you burn with the improved DiscCatalog Maker. New Live Screen Capture lets you record directly from your screen with voiceover, then edit your video to create unique presentations and how-to videos. With all this, an intuitive interface and built-in tutorials to guide you, Toast 12 Titanium is the one-stop digital media toolkit for your Mac!
What’s new in Toast 12 Titanium
Live Screen Recording
- Record directly from your screen with voiceover, then edit, save and share as a video
- Create compelling presentations, how-to videos and more
- Choose full screen capture or Custom to capture a portion of your screen
- Set the frame rate to control the size and accuracy of your clip
- Record a voiceover or system audio if desired
- Record mouse clicks for a detailed how-to demo video
- New! Burn HD videos on standard DVDs that will playback on Blu-ray Disc players—no plug-in required!
- Enhanced! Includes additional templates for video conversion
- Enhanced! DiscCatalogMaker makes it even easier to catalog your discs, and view and search catalogs
Why to Buy
1. Toast 12 supports your entire digital media workflow:
- Capture video from your screen, the web, camcorders and DVDs
- Copy discs with one click, create custom DVD and HD compilations
- Convert your media for playback on iPad®, iPhone® and more
- Share your video directly to Youtube™, Facebook®, Vimeo® and Twitter
- Burn CDs, DVDs or Blu-ray discs – even faster with multiple drives
2. Intuitive interface and built-in tutorials guide you.
New Roxio® Toast®
12 Delivers Ultimate Digital Media Power for Mac
Offering new Live
Screen Capture and HD Video Burning, Roxio® Toast® 12 is the essential hub for
sharing digital media to virtually any platform or device
With support for popular social
media platforms and devices, renowned capture, copy, convert and share
capabilities, enhanced HD burning options and new Live Screen Capture, Roxio
Toast 12 is the ideal companion to iLife and the one-stop digital media toolkit
When working with music, photos
or video, Roxio Toast 12 offers an intuitive interface and built-in tutorials to
simplify all your digital media tasks. It’s never been easier to share to social
media, the latest devices, or burn HD content to DVD.
Roxio Toast 12 Titanium
delivers these powerful new capabilities:
New! Live Screen Capture:
Ideal for educators and trainers, the new Live Screen Capture makes it easy
to record directly from your screen with voiceover, then edit, save and
share as a movie. Create compelling presentations, how-to videos and more.
Enhanced! Device Support:
Share video to iPad, iPhone and more devices with new templates for easy
New! Burn HD videos on DVD:
Now it’s easy to burn AVCHD video on standard DVDs that will playback in HD
on Blu-ray Disc players—no plug-in required.
Enhanced! DiscCatalog Maker:
Burn files to disc with ease and create a searchable catalog as you burn.
Enhanced! Social Sharing:
With new support for Twitter, it’s simple to share your photos and videos
directly to social media sites including Facebook, YouTube and Vimeo.
Roxio Toast 12 Pro Extends
Your Digital Media Tool Kit:
In addition to the powerful
capabilities of Roxio Toast 12 Titanium, Roxio Toast 12 Pro also includes more
than $300 in valuable extras to support your total digital media workflow.
- HDR Express 2: Create intense
photographs with impressive visual contrast. Enjoy stunning imagery with
vibrant, true and beautiful colors.
- FotoMagico 3 RE:
Create spellbinding photo and video stories in
- iZotope Music & Speech Cleaner:
Easily remove unwanted noise from LPs,
cassettes, video recorded on your camcorder, cell phone or camera. Experience
increased audio clarity and enhanced sound.
- SmartSound Sonicfire Pro 5.8:
Turn library music into a custom music score for
your slideshows and video productions. Move the beats of the music to match the
events in your video.
- Reallusion FaceFilter 3: Use
these powerful photo-retouching tools to reveal the true beauty of your images.
- Toast 12 Pro Blu-ray Support:
Burn HD movies directly to Blu-ray Discs.
Top Reasons to Buy
1. Complete digital media toolkit
Toast 12 Titanium has everything you need to enjoy
your digital media without limits—at home, on mobile and online.
Capture – Get video from
anywhere, including your screen, the web, camcorders and discs
Copy – Easily copy* content
from CDs, DVDs and Blu-ray Discs, even faster with multiple drives
Convert – Enhanced support lets
you convert video for playback on a wide variety of devices, including iPad,
iPhone, video game consoles and more
Share – Publish your video
directly to YouTube, Facebook or Vimeo. Toast will tweet your YouTube and Vimeo
Burn – Discover the easiest and
fastest way to burn your digital media on to CD, DVD or Blu-ray disc
non-protected discs only.
2. Capture video from
New! Live Screen
Record directly from your screen with voiceover,
then edit, save and share as a video with new Live Screen Capture. Ideal for
educators, trainers and anyone who wants to create how-to videos, Live Screen
Capture lets you create engaging and educational content for any audience.
Toast 12 also makes it easy to:
Capture video from your AVCHD
camcorder—with no lengthy imports
Save streaming video from your
favorite websites, which you can burn to DVD to watch on your TV
Extract and edit clips from your
favorite home DVD movies
Rip audiobook CDs to iTunes, complete
with chapters and variable playback speeds
3. Copy CDs, DVDs and Blu-ray Discs
Enjoy one-click disc
copying with Toast’s intuitive tools. Copy large DVD-Video discs to inexpensive
DVD discs with Fit-to-DVD and create custom DVD compilations with up to 4 hours
of DVD video on a single disc. Toast also includes tools to recover files from
damaged discs and copy them onto a new disc with a list of unrecoverable files.
4. Convert video to view on
Enhanced! Device support for video sharing
Convert video for a wide variety of devices thanks
to a broad selection of included video presets and new video templates. Share
video to iPad, iPhone, game consoles and more.
Take advantage of other conversion features in Toast
12 to schedule video conversion projects to run when you’re away from your
computer, preview a short clip of your video to check your settings, and boost
conversion speeds if you have a compatible NVIDIA graphics card.
5. Burn CDs, DVDs and Blu-ray
Enhanced! Burn HD content on standard DVDs
Easily burn AVCHD video on standard DVDs that will
playback on Blu-ray Disc players, no plugin required.
Now it’s even easier to catalog your discs and
create searchable catalog while you burn.
Other burning features in Toast 12:
Simply drag and drop music, video,
photo and data files to burn to CD, DVD or Blu-ray Disc for both Mac and PC
Span audio CD projects across multiple
Back up an entire camera of HD video
to disc in one step with AVCHD Archive
Quickly find your content with the
6. Share on your favorite
Post your video
directly to YouTube, Facebook, or Vimeo in one step to share with friends,
family and the world. In just a click, Toast will automatically tweet your
YouTube and Vimeo video links. Create hybrid discs with content unique to the
Mac or PC, including custom icons, background images, and discs that "autorun"
on PCs. Create cross-platform photo discs for easy sharing.
Minimum System Requirements:
- Mac® computer with an Intel® processor
- 1 GB RAM (2 GB RAM recommended for Pro)
- Mac OS® X 10.5, 10.6 or 10.9 Mavericks*, Mac OS 10.7 or 10.9 for some functionality
- Approximately 1 GB (5 GB for Pro) of free space to install all components
- VideoBoost requires a compatible NVIDIA® card and 4 GB of RAM for optimal performance
- DVD drive required for installation
- Internet connection required for video tutorials, OS compatibility and other product updates
Enhance Your Toast Experience With:
- iPad™, iPhone®, iPod®, or Apple TV®
- CD, DVD, or Blu-ray recorder and media
- iLife®, Aperture®, or Adobe Lightroom®
- High definition AVCHD™, AVCHD Lite™, or Flip Video® camcorder
- BlackBerry® device or other mobile devices with MPEG-4, H.264, or DivX Plus™ HD playback
- Elgato EyeTV tuner, Turbo.264, or Turbo.264 HD video encoding hardware
- Xbox 360®, PlayStation® 3, Wii®, or PSP®
Supported Input Formats:
- Audio: AAC, AIFF, MP3, WAV, M4A, OGG, FLAC and Dolby® Digital AC-3
- Video: AVCHD, AVCHD Lite, AVI, DivX Plus HD, DV, FLV and F4V for Adobe® Flash®, MJPEG, MOV, MKV, MPEG-
1/2/4, VOB, VIDEO_TS folder, shared iMovie® projects, and EyeTV recordings
Photo: BMP, GIF. JPG, PDF, PSD, PNG, TIFF
- Disc Images: ISO, BIN/CUE, IMG, DMG, CDR, NRG G
* 10.5 - 10.9 inclusive only with latest software and security updates Installed. .