Coherent Graphics Coherent PDF
Coherent Graphics is a developer of both server
tools and desktop software for the processing of PDF documents. Headquartered in Cambridge, United Kingdom, Coherent Graphics Ltd is a privately held company established in 2007. Coherent Graphics offers command line PDF tools for Windows, Mac OS X and Linux, a .NET PDF toolkit, and desktop products for the Mac Platform.
Committed to providing the highest quality solutions, Coherent Graphics specializes in consumer and business software which helps customers build better PDF workflows, with a major emphasis on total customer satisfaction.
Coherent PDF Command Line Tools give you a wide range
of professional, robust tools to modify PDF files.
All based on our own PDF technology and with a comprehensive
60-page PDF manual.
PDF Editing Highlights:
- Quality Split and Merge, keeping bookmarks.
Extract pages. Split on Bookmarks.
- Linearize (Fast web view)
- Encrypt and Decrypt (including AES 128 and AES 256
- Scale, rotate, crop and flip pages.
NEW Scale pages to fit
- Copy, Remove and Add bookmarks
- Stamp logos, watermarks, page numbers and multiline text.
- Supports Unicode UTF8 text input and output
- Make PDF-based presentations
- Put multiple pages on a single page
- Add, remove and manipulate annotations
- Read and set document information and metadata
- Add and remove file attachments to document or page.
- Thicken hairlines, blacken text, make draft documents
Reconstruct malformed files
Detect missing fonts, low resolution images
- Combine multiple operations in a single command
- General features
- Apply most operations to just selected page ranges of
- Decrypt on-the-fly when an input file is encrypted
- Use standard input and standard output to chain commands
- Keep or change PDF File IDs
- Use a control file for parameters instead of the command
- Linearize for fast web view on any operation
- Call from programs with full error handling
- Combine multiple operations into one command line
- Merging and splitting
- Merge several PDF files into one, keeping bookmarks
- Split a PDF file into several chunks of a give size,
keeping relevant bookmarks
- Split a PDF file at bookmark boundaries (chapter,
- Page operations
- Scale pages (e.g from one paper size to another)
- Scale pages to fit
- Shift the contents of a page (e.g to change the margins)
- Rotate a page, in absolute or relative terms
- Flip a page horizontally or vertically
- Crop pages, or remove cropping
- Set a page's media box
- Encrypt and decrypt PDF files using 40 bit and 128 bit RC4, or 128 bit
and 256 bit AES security
- Compress and Decompress the streams in a PDF file
- List the bookmarks in a file
- Remove the bookmarks from a file
- Add bookmarks to a file
- Make PDF-based presentations with transition effects
- Logos, watermarks and stamps
- Stamp a page over or under the pages of a file
- Combine the pages of two files by combining the
- Add text, page numbers, or bates numbers to a page in
different fonts, colors and sizes, and with transparency.
- Add multiline text paragraphs including justification.
- Copy fonts from other PDF documents, allowing the use of
- Multipage facilities
- Put multiple pages on one page (n-up)
- Insert blank pages
- List annotations
- Copy annotations from one file to another
- Remove annotations from a file
- Document information and metadata
- Count pages
- List page info
- List fonts
- Read document info
- Set title, author etc.
- Set page layout, page mode and Acrobat display options
- Read, delete and set metadata
- Add and remove file attachments, including other PDFs
- Thicken hairlines
- Detect missing fonts
- Detect low resolution images
- Thicken hairlines
- Blacken text, fills or lines
- Make draft documents (remove pictures)
- Garbage collection of PDF files
- Change PDF version number
- Copy unique IDs from one file to another
- For Windows, Mac OS X and Linux/x86 (Other platforms by request)