IMSI TurboCAD Pro 20
New TurboCAD 20 is now shipping!
This latest release contains customer driven development as well as
a host of powerful new tools and enhancements for greater usability,
performance, and compatibility.|
Powerful New Tools open a world of new design possibilities!
• NEW UV Mapping create more
realistic materials for rendering
• NEW Associative Arrays create parametric patterns from many
• NEW Split Face & Extrude Face Editing Tools enhance smesh
Greater Usability with practical
tools that adjust to your preferences
• NEW Entity Marks to better
track objects and add information
• NEW AutoCAD 2D workalike mode with dynamic input & command
• NEW Super Selector Modes for faster, easier modification of
Superior Performance – never
wait during a moment of inspiration
• NEW RedSDK® v3 Rendering Engine
makes key operations faster!
• NEW ACIS® R23 Modeling Engine advances performance
Compatibility updates for
working with the latest file formats
• IMPROVED AutoCAD® 2013 (.DWG)
maximizes workflow with AutoCAD
• NEW 3D .PDF filter to export 3D models to PDF for
• NEW/IMPROVED Collada (DAE) to place files into Google Earth
Upgrade to New TurboCAD 20
New TurboCAD 20 is now available providing
dozens of powerful new tools and enhancements as well as much customer
driven development for greater usability, performance, and
Choose your upgrade path:
Powerful New Tools only available in TurboCAD Pro Platinum 20
Greater Usability and Superior Performance
in TurboCAD Pro 20
- New UV Mapping create more realistic
and varied materials for rendering
- New Associative Arrays create
parametric patterns from a variety of entities
- New Split Face & Extrude Face
Editing Tools for smooth surface mesh modeling
- New Entity Marks to better track
objects and add information
- New Export Coordinate Data from the
geometry in models and drawings
- ...and much more!
- New RedSDK® v3 Rendering Engine
makes several key operations 10 times faster!
- New ACIS® R23 Modeling Engine
advances performance and flexibility
- New 3D PDF filter to export 3D
models to PDF for interactive viewing
- Improved AutoCAD 2013 (DWG)
maximizes workflow with AutoCAD®
- New AutoCAD LT work-a-like mode with
dynamic input and command line
- ...and much more!
More New Features since Your Last
Many more new and improved features and
tools have been added since you last upgraded including:
Plus, free telephone and email technical
support is only offered by IMSI/Design to owners of the latest 3
versions. Don’t get caught without live support from our trained
technicians. Upgrade today!
- Performance enhancements with 64-Bit
compatibility, GPU accelerated drawing enhancements, and
- Powerful new tools like smooth
surface mesh modeling and editing tools, new house wizard, new PDF
underlay and much more
- Easier visualization with a new
material editor and LightWorks engine updates
- Programming and interoperability
enhancements including ruby scripting, 3D print option, many
improved file filters, and Windows 8 support
Minimum TurboCAD Pro 32-bit System Requirements:
*TurboCAD 20 is designed for desktops or laptops that meet the indicated system requirements. Windows RT technology for use on tablets is not supported.
- Microsoft ® Windows 8*, Windows 7, Windows Vista**, Windows XP** - 1GB RAM.
** 32-bit version of TurboCAD 20 Pro will run on XP and Vista platforms; however, these platforms are no longer being officially supported.
Minimum TurboCAD Pro 64-bit System Requirements:
- Microsoft Windows 8* 64-bit, Windows 7 (64-bit), Vista (64-bit) - 2 GB RAM.
Your experience with TurboCAD 20 Pro will be greatly enhanced with a newer generation, higher speed CPU, 4+ GB RAM, and larger display resolution and graphics support.
The optional GPU-accelerated Redsdk render modes require a supported graphic processing unit (either a chip on the board, or on a video card). The latest video drivers are typically required. Newer boards with more power and VRAM generally provide greater performance.
NVIDIA® Quadro FX 1000 & up • NVIDIA GeForce FX & up • NVIDIA GeForce 6, 7, 8 & up • AMD RadeonHD 2000, 3000, 4000 & up • AMD-ATI Radeon 9500 & up • AMD-ATI Radeon X, HD 2000, 3000, 4000 & up • AMD-ATI FireGL X • AMD-ATI FireGL V 3000 & up • Intel® HD Graphics Family & up • Intel Integrated graphics series: GMA 3000 & GMA X3000.