DameWare Remote Support
Founded in 1999, SolarWinds (NYSE: SWI) provides powerful and affordable IT management software to more than 93,000 customers worldwide – from Fortune 500 enterprises to small businesses.
We believe that the IT pros who use our products everyday should be excited about them. That’s why we put our users first in everything we do, and strive to deliver powerful functionality while making their jobs easier. We call it “user-centric software,” and we believe that it’s changing expectations for the enterprise software experience.
Simply put, we work to:
- Remove the obstacles found in traditional enterprise software – eliminating the high prices, complexity and resource-intensity that have become the status quo
- Connect with our community – using daily interactions with our large, global user community to guide our product development and strategy
- Constantly evolve our products – ensuring that our software is on point to meet near-term customer and market priorities
Our company was built by network and systems engineers who know what it takes to manage today’s dynamic IT environments. They combined this expertise with a deep connection to the IT community to create network, storage, and application management products that are effective, accessible, and easy to use. The result? IT management software that works for you.
SolarWinds is proud to add DameWare Mini Remote Control and DameWare NT Utilities to the SolarWinds family of products!
Should you require any assistance with your DameWare tools, you can contact us via email at
We thank you for your commitment to DameWare and we welcome you into the SolarWinds family.
DameWare Remote Support
Support thousands of
end-users right from your desktop or iOS® device.
DameWare Remote Support (DRS) lets you
manage servers, notebooks and laptops remotely so you can quickly
support end-users. DameWare Remote Support includes desktop remote
control, an innovative new mobile remote desktop tool for iPad® &
iPhone® devices, and the ability to complete Windows Administration
tasks remotely right from the DameWare Remote Support Console!
DameWare Remote Support Benefits
- Support 1,000s of end-users users
without having to leave your desk
- Save time by remotely completing
Windows administration tasks
- Manage Windows® computers
from anywhere with iPhone or iPad devices
- Priced per-admin instead of
per-managed computer, making it easy to afford!
DameWare Remote Support Key
- Remotely reboot servers and
- Mobile desktop remote control
- Start and stop Windows Services
- Clear and view Windows Event Logs
- Copy and delete files on remote
- Manage Windows® Active Directory®
- Take full control of the end-user’s
desktop in one click
- Chat with the end-user as you
- Take screenshots of remote desktops
- Automatically install agents as you
DameWare Remote Support: Product Features
DameWare Remote Support provides the
capabilities you need to remotely support your end users!
- Troubleshoot end-user problems using
- Access Windows computers from iPad or
- Remotely manage and administer Windows®
- Manage sleeping or crashed computers
with Intel® vPro™ AMT
- Update and maintain Microsoft® Active
- Inventory and export server and laptop
Desktop Remote Control
DameWare Remote Support enables
you to provide remote tech support by remotely controlling an
end-user computer. With Remote Control, you can troubleshoot
problems with your end-users as if you were standing over their
shoulder. Includes support for Mac OS® X, Linux® and Windows®.
Mobile Remote Desktop
DameWare Mobile is mobile remote
desktop software included in DameWare Remote Support. Download
now to remotely access computers from your iPad or iPhone.
Remote Windows Administration
DameWare Remote Support allows
you to manage your distributed Windows environment. You can do
everything remotely including: reboot computers, view & clear
event logs, start a remote console and start/stop Windows
Support for Intel® vPro™
DameWare Remote Support includes
support for Intel vPro with AMT. Download now to remotely
support sleeping and crashed computers with Intel vPro AMT.
Active Directory Management
DameWare Remote Support lets you
manage and update Microsoft Active Directory. You can add,
delete and update objects such as Organizational Units (OUs),
Containers, Users, Groups and Computers. It also supports
managing extended attributes such as photo, logo and employee
Export Windows Configurations
DameWare Remote Support allows
you to remotely export information from Windows computers. You
can export information about disk drives, printers, services,
network shares, software and much more. All information is
available in common formats including XML and CSV.
Support Smart Card Authentication
Highly secure environments, like
the United States Federal Government, often require Smart Card
authentication. DameWare MRC enables you to remotely connect to
a computer and login using Smart Cards. Now you can remotely
support users while maintaining the highest level of security.
Remote Tech Support made simplee
DameWare Remote Support provides all the
capabilities you need to provide remote tech support to your end-users.
You can remotely administer windows computers and remotely control the
desktops of Windows, Linux and Mac OS X systems. Remote Tech Support has
never been easier, you can fix problems and troubleshoot issues right
form your desk.
New in DameWare Remote Support
Meet Solarwinds´ entire family:
- Network Performance Monitor: Detect,
diagnose and resolve performance issues before outages occur.
- NetFlow Traffic Analyzer: See how the
network is being used, by whom and for what purpose.
- IP Address Manager: Create, schedule
and share IP space reports across the entire team.
- Server & Application Monitor:
Provides agentless server and application monitoring.
- Storage Manager: Optimise the
performance and capacity of your customers' storage infrastructure.
- Patch Manager: Patch management
solution which helps control Microsoft and 3rd party patch management.
- Virtualization Manager: Unify
capacity, performance, configuration, and chargeback management.
- Log and Event Manager: Real-time log
analysis, event correlation and ad hoc search for visibility and security.
- Web Performance Monitor: Record web
transactions to monitor user experience using synthetic transactions.